If you spend time at Camp Archbald, help us keep track of how many people attend by filling out the usage form (it will only take 1 minute). Thanks!
Camp Archbald can be rented for:
– Corporate Retreats
– Swimming/boating usage
– Troop campouts and more!
Utilize camp for these activities:
– Team building games
– Low ropes
– Climbing tower & zip line
– Kayak, canoeing and row boating (seasonal)
– Swimming (seasonal)
– Large and small meetings
– Overnight camping
– Nivert Pavillion – covered pavilion close to parking lot and water with picnic tables and fire pit
– Schooney Hall – historic and beautiful building with a large empty space and cafeteria style tables available
– Dining Hall – a full service kitchen and dining space with round tables and chairs
Call Girl Scouts in the Heart of PA at 1-800-692-7816 to reserve camp space today!
Check out this great story from a sister camp, Camp Eagle Island. Just like them, SoCA can band together to continue to #saveCampArchbald #supportCampArchbald