When you submit the registration form you have the option to include a payment. This could be your deposit of $25, or any other amount. If you are not currently a registered Girl Scout, you need to pay the $25 membership fee in addition to your campers’ program fee. You must submit your non-refundable deposit of $25 within 2 weeks of completing the registration form. If a deposit is not received within 2 weeks of registration, your camper will forfeit their spot in the program. Note name of camper with payment.
Pay for campers with one (or more) of the methods listed below:
1. Pay for camper via credit card (preferred method of SoCA) – form to go live on January 15, 2021
2. Pay for camper via Venmo – @SupportersofCA
3. Pay for camper via PayPal – paypal.me/supportcamparchbald
4. Pay for campers via check – Made payable to Supporters of Camp Archbald, note name of camper in memo. Mail to Supporters of Camp Archbald PO Box 22 Mehoopany, PA 18629
5. Pay for campers via money order –> Made payable to Supporters of Camp Archbald, note name of camper in memo. Mail to Supporters of Camp Archbald PO Box 22 Mehoopany, PA 18629
6. Go!Dough –> Contact GSHPA. Council will then pay Supporters of Camp Archbald – dough cannot be used for deposit! Please contact council at 717-497-7787 or 800-692-7816 to ensure funds are paid on time.
7. Cookie Incentive – If a camper sells 1,800 boxes of cookies, she can get a free week of camp ($25 deposit still required)! Contact GSHPA for details.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
SoCA has limited scholarship funds. Inquire by emailing email@example.com.
You can also apply through Girl Scouts in the Heart of PA. Contact Member Services at 800-692-7816 or e-mail MemberServices@gshpa.org
Not all financial aid requests are granted.