Resident camp registration is open! Click here to register your camper.
Supporters of Camp Archbald (SoCA) is a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring that future Girl Scouts, along with alumni, supporters, families and the surrounding community, have access to the amazing opportunities and resources that camp has to offer. We exist to ensure that Camp Archbald remains the beautiful and historic property it is today.
Update: As of July 29th, 2020, Girl Scouts in the Heart of PA, owners of Camp Archbald, have announced that Camp Archbald is no longer under review and camp has been saved from being sold! Read the official decision announcement here. Read SoCA’s press release regarding the decision here.
Our Mission: Supporters of Camp Archbald is an association of Girl Scouts that seeks to support and conserve Camp Archbald for Girl Scouting.
SoCA performs several major functions such as: publicizing the role of Camp Archbald in the local community, performing site maintenance, and running an all-volunteer-run resident camp for scouts ages 6-18. By keeping Camp Archbald alive and thriving, SoCA is helping scouts build the skills needed to unleash their inner G.I.R.L (Go-Getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader).
about SoCA and how you can join and support our efforts. #SupportCampArchbald #saveCampArchbald
* Make a purchase off our Amazon wish list
* Update your Amazon Smile account to Supporters of Camp Archbald
* Make a tax-deductible donation to our organization
* Join one of our committees – email email@example.com to get involved!
* Volunteer at resident camp or other events throughout the year – email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information